Associations IHEA is a member of
- Australasian College for Infection Control and Prevention
- International Federation of Hospital Engineering
- Australian Private Hospitals Association
- Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association
- IHEEM – UK
IHEEM – Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estate Management (United kingdom)
New Zealand Institute of Health Estate and Engineering Management
Sustainable Energy Authority – Victoria
- Centre for Health Assets Australasia
The Centre for Health Assets Australasia was established to undertake research and development work in the area of health asset and facility management. The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of the Built Environment and is based at the University of New South Wales, Kensington campus.
- Green Building Council of Australia
The Green Building Council’s mission is to develop a sustainable property industry for Australia and drive the adoption of green building practices through market-based solutions.