New Member Promotion 2019
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Institute of Healthcare Engineering, Australia (IHEA) whose registered office is at Suite 4.01, 828 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008. ABN: 51 004 313 142
- The competition is open to all new IHEA members only. This competition is not available to individuals or corporate entities who have a current, continuing or previous membership with IHEA.
- The competition is open to all new memberships secured (approved and paid for) between 01/07/2019 and 30/08/2019.
- Entry into this competition is automatic upon approved payment of a new membership, for new individual or corporate members. Entry into this competition means the entrant warrants that he/she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person or corporate entity.
- Closing date for entry will be 30/08/2019. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
- Winners will be drawn at random on 02/09/2019 at Suite 4.01, 828 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008 at 10.00am EST. The winner will be notified by phone.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will/may be promoted across the IHEA website (www.ihea.org.au) and the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x ticket to the IHEA Healthcare Facilities Management Conference held on 9-11 October, 2019 at ANZ Stadium, Sydney. This prize is inclusive of the ticket only and does not include any transport or accommodation costs. Prize is valued at $1,100.00.